Design a Bandicoot Sticker March – 9th April 2022.
Southern Brown Bandicoots live on the Port Campbell coastal fringe. They are listed as ‘endangered’ by the federal government under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999.
Entries are invited from primary and secondary students to design a sticker depicting the Southern Brown Bandicoot.
Conditions of Entry:
- A maximum of one (1) entry per student.
- Entries must depict a Southern Brown Bandicoot.
- The entry must be on A4 paper, or A4 on a CD.
- The entry can be any medium such as – pencil, paint, photo, collage, digital on CD.
- The entries must include the text Southern Brown Bandicoot and Port Campbell.
- The entries can be as creative as one likes!
- Entries submitted must be able to be reproduced for publication and distribution by the competition organisers.
- Students will be credited whenever the images are used wherever possible and with their parent’s permission.
- Entries must be clearly marked on the back or CD with title, student’s name and age and school.
- More bandicoot photos can be seen at: https://www.bandicoots-port-campbell.com/
- Return entries by 9th April 2022 via mail to Marion Manifold 3 Hennessy Street Port Campbell 3269
Port Campbell Community Group Inc. A0051688U in conjunction with the Boardriders Assoc.
Further information contact: Marion Manifold. Secretary: 0409 868 208 or
The Competition is a result of a Corangamite Shire Environ Grant